Thursday 1 October 2015

No. 30: Last week of the transfer - I can drive now! - I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Dear family and friends, 


I finally can drive on my mission! I got my IDP and our vehicle coordinator got everything done for me ASAp, and after our MLC 2 days after my IDP arrived, I got my TIWI card! TIWI card is the card you use to log in and drive! It was weird at first because I usually drive on the left side of the road, and my driver's seat is usually on the right side of the car! Now, everything is the opposite way! So my companion was pretty nervous while I was driving, she was nagging the whole time, LOL! Okay, mom! Sometimes I have the windshield wiper on instead of signalling, but it's fine! Sometimes I almost hit the curb, but it's okay! As long as my companion and I are safe!!! =D
 (With my IDP and Tiwi card~!)

This past transfer has been a great experience. Although I get stressed out most of the time, I am grateful for the comfort of the spirit. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father that love me and I can always talk to him. I am grateful for my mission president and his wife, they are the most Christlike people I have ever met. They encourage me and always tell me that they're proud of me. I am grateful for all of you that always give me moral support through your emails and prayers!  I appreciate them so much! 

My MTC friend sent me a wonderful email that made my day! I love it so much that I want to send it to you, maybe it can make your day! =D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sis Yeap! This is what helps me!!!

CALMING THE TEMPEST "Peace, Be Still" (Mark 4:37-39/ hymn 105)
Sail on, sail strong.

37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

In our lives, each of our lives today and before, some continuing from before till today are worries, concerns and challenges of every kind that troubles our soul, that like the storm of wind and the waves that beat into the ship, beats into our lives as well, trying to sink our soul into the depths of the sea.

Every person has a different situation in their life. Some have come to overcome them, some have not. In all aspects of trials, whatever it be, we need not fear. Just like how Jesus Christ entered that ship with apostles and rested in it, knowing that he will be safe in it no matter what, we too need have that same understanding of this safety and comfort which the Lord provides.

In the Hymn book, hymn 105 "master the tempest is raging", the chorus shares with us a simple truth. "No waters can swallow the ship where lies the master of ocean and earth and skies. They all shall sweetly obey thy will: "peace, be still".
The Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of all mankind rests in us. We as the ship he laid in, carry him in us, and with us, as we Covenanted to take upon us his name, to always remember him, and keep his commandments to let his spirit be with us, allows us to be safe from all physical, spiritual, emotional, social and all other "al" of tempest.

For we have the Lord in our lives, and as long as we allow him to be with us, we may be able to overcome trials and tribulations. Knowing that we are the ship that carries him will allow the ship to be at peace. For no water can swallow the ship(us) where lies the master of ocean and earth and skies. For they all shall sweetly obey his will, peace, be still.

May we all continue to sail for Zion, for eternal life, for happiness and joy with our Father in heaven and our family. And may this continuos course make us stronger as we go through many storms that come our way. May we feel safe always, knowing that we can and will overcome these trials and tempests no matter how strong it hits, for the savior is with us, and no tempest can destroy him, therefore making it possible for us to sail on and sail strong!

Elder Balenacagi
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I had a pretty busy week last week, we have tons of meetings, MLC, Oshawa Zone Council, Kingston Zone Council! But it was fun still, and I learned so much from all of them. 

 ​[ Oshawa Zone~~~!!!!! We took such a graceful picture because our one of our zone leaders, Elder Mangakahia is a World known ballet dancer! =D  ]

​[Kingston Zone~~!!!! I am happy for the privilege that I have to instruct in Kingston Zone Council and to join in my old zone for a day~! ]

We also had exchanges with the Ajax sisters! They are amazing! Man~! I love their area! Sister Hillman, who I exchanged with, is amazing! She work like she have an engine of horsepower! It's impossible to not feel the spirit from that kind of missionary! They make me love missionary work more! =D I am grateful for her talent of cutting hair~! She cut my hair for me too!!! Arigato~!!!
​[Took picture with the Ensign guy during exchanges~! Ensign Sept 2014 ]
I love you all! Thank you~! 



Sister Yeap
31 August 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment