Then I arrived in MTC and they dropped me off. MTC is so huge! I get lost all the time! I met with few international missionaries on my first day here and they are awesome! We had a beautiful Sister Training Leader, Sister Peterson that is going to serve in Mongolia! The next day, I met with my branch, which is branch 14 and my district is District D! Our branch president, President Marion is wonderful! He love how strong the spirit he felt during our branch meeting! My branch is awesome! Let me share with you those awesome people!
BRANCH D! With our teacher, Sister Anderson!
1) Elder Pagnin - Salt Lake City South Mission (District Leader)
2) Elder Belandres - California Sacramento Mission
3) Elder Matuu - Samoa mission (Temp mission: Texas Houston Mission)
4) Elder Tahaafe - Salt Lake City South Mission
5) Sister Fetuli - Colorada Denver South Mission
6) Sister William - California Sacramento Mission
1) Elder Jalaa - California Fresno Mission (District Leader)
2) Elder Nabulivula - Jackson Mississppi Mission
3) Elder Ayimadu - Arizona Pheonix Mission
4) Elder Balenacagi - Arizona Pheonix Mission
5) Sister Wang - Melbourne Australia Mission (Temp Mission: California Ranch Cucomonga Mission)
6) Sister Yeap - Canada Toronto Mission
We made this goal to visit Fiji after our mission! Because Fiji is like paradise on earth! One wonderful experience is I had my fir5st endowment in Provo temple! Sister & Elder Mortimer was there to escort me and I had my companion, Sister Wang with me! It was on 26th September 2014! I was baptized by Elder Mortimer back in 2005 and now they escorted me for my first endowment!
6th October and I am now in Toronto! Hello Toronto!
14th October 2014