Saturday 4 April 2015

No. 6: I Got My Patriarchal Blessing

I am so grateful for the patriarchal blessing I received. I learned about the blessings that God has bestowed upon me as long as I am faithful in keeping his commandments, and follow His counsels. I know he will bless me as I SOUGHT for the blessings. There are different meaning to SEARCH and SOUGHT.

When I lose my key, I SEARCH for it. When I lose my child in the mall, I SOUGHT for it. I know that Heavenly Father can't wait to bless our lives. All of us. As long as we sought for the blessing and follow the counsels he has given, we will surely fulfill the blessings he has given to us. And we will enjoy eternal blessings and happiness. Like in Abraham 1:2 "And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I SOUGHT for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, and to be a father of many nations, a prince of peace, and desiring to receive instructions, and to keep the commandments of God, I BECAME a rightful heir, a High Priest, holding the right belonging to the fathers."

I know all of us are children of God. Heavenly Father has a plan for us. I know that he gave us trials to help us grow. To me, the more trial I receive, the more love and blessing I will get after I endured it will. I know that we lived with Heavenly father and Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father knows us well. He knows us better than anyone. He knows our capacity and our talents. He knows what we feel and he knows what we need. 

Being on my mission, I learned to know that not everyone knows that they are truly an AWESOME person. Why? Why are you AWESOME? Because you are born to be AWESOME! =) Haha! You are wonderful children of God, and Heavenly father loves you. As you sought for the blessings He bestowed upon you, you will learn of His love. So if any missionaries from the "Mormon" church or missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints knock on your door or stop you on the street, accept them and learn from them because they are sharing a message where you can learn for yourself how AWESOME you are! How much blessings your Heavenly Father has bestowed upon you! =)
 
P/S: YOU ARE AWESOME! =)

Sister Yeap
24th November 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment