Saturday 4 April 2015

No. 10: Transfer is here and I am already 3 months old in my mission! =D

Transfer call was yesterday night and I was so nervous. I love Oakville South so much and I just started to build those close relationships with the members here in Oakville Ward. I had dinner in the Oakville Ward's Filipinos Christmas Party, and I had so much fun! I love all the Filipinos here, they are truly amazing! Every one of them are like my families and it is hard for me to leave them. The Chinese members wanted me to have dinner with them for the upcoming Chinese New Year celebration. So I was so nervous about transfer, especially when my zone leader kept on telling me that I am going to Mandarin + Cantonese speaking, and the members felt that I am the one who is transferring. But long story short, after our planning last night, a call came. It was from AP Healey. He told us that Sister Rees is going to Sarnia with Sister Stoker , and Sister Stoker's companion will be going to Oakville South with me!! Yay!!!! My new companion will be Sister Sudweek from Idaho, and she is the most adorable girl ever! I am so sad that my mom is leaving, but I know that Sarnia needs her! They need her superpower and talents! =D

I had so much fun in Oakville for Christmas! We got to go to member's home and I ate a lot! I gave up during dinner and I had to take the trifle back home in a container. We also managed to go to our Malaysian investigator's home! Her house is full of Malaysians! We were still full-purpose missionaries in Christmas! I gave all of them christmas.mormon.org cards and introduced myself to them. I hope they will get interested! I got so many presents during Christmas, it's crazy! I never had Christmas presents that much, and never had Christmas presents under a Christmas tree. So this Christmas was wonderful, especially when I got to Skype my family back home. So it was pretty amazing!

                                                               Yay for Christmas gifts!
                                                               Selfie before bed time! =P
I am looking forward for my next transfer, looking forward for wonderful miracles happening in Oakville South! =D




Sister Yeap
29th December 2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment