Thursday 4 February 2016

General conference and 3 meetings in a row! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

Last week was pretty fun! I had exchanges with Cobourg sister, and I got to spend time with Sister Strong. She is from Washington, and she's amazing! Where can you meet the coolest sister missionary that race ATV's? Haha! I had so much fun with her! 

Then, I got to stay for the night in Toronto and had Missionary Leadership Council the next day, which took up our whole day! It was fun! I was so excited to see a lot of Sisters there served in Hamilton Zone!! YAY!!! Hamilton Zone rules!!! 

Then we had instructions in Oshawa Zone Council and Kingston Zone Council. Let me tell you how our instruction in Kingston went! It was the best thing ever! We were instructing on asking inspired questions, and we had Elder Pumford and Elder Rasmussen in Trenton to act for us the story of Ammon and King Lamoni in Alma 18! It turned out to be the best act ever! I wish I can send the video to you guys, but... Too bad~ =( I have an increase testimony of the Book of Mormon, of how true it is after seeing a real-act of the elders! 

[I love Kingston Zone!!! ]

General conference was amazing! I learned so much! I invite all of you to ponder the talks given and list down specific actions you're starting to take from today! Make it happen! The talks are inspired from heaven! =)





Sister Yeap
6th October 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment