Friday 12 June 2015

No. 15: Last week of the transfer in Kingston!!!





 Dear family and friends,

I learned so much in my first transfer in Kingston area. I started with 0, now we have tons of people to teach, and we have seen so many miracles that happened!!!! This is probably the best week I have ever had in my mission! 

We did services, we talk to everyone, work with members, and blessings just keep pouring down from heaven! Kingston is wonderful! I am still in the stage of adapting myself to the area, but I love it! I might get my driving license soon, so hopefully I can drive in 2 weeks!!! =D

Anyway, I had a nature walk this morning with the Whiteheads! I love them! I just found out that Bro. Whitehead served his mission in Hong Kong in 1960s! I am so glad to be able to speak a few words in Cantonese with him, and he taught me how to say "I am a missionary of The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"!
 Feeding birds!!! And I have a big fear for them! But I know that fear can't stop me! Same as missionary work! =P
Feeding birds!!! And I have a big fear for them! But I know that fear can't stop me! Same as missionary work! =P
 Hey!! Duck!!!
The Young Single Adults in Kingston are decreasing in amount because most of them are going home for the summer!! Will miss them tons!!!! And a recent convert from China, Jin Yifan, has gone home to Shanghai!! Luckily he visited Salt Lake City before he head home, and he brought us gifts!! Awww!!!!! So sweet!!!
Picture in our regular meeting place, Pizza Pizza!!!! Bye Yifan!!!
Anyway, just showing off this Turtle crossing sign, a pretty cool sign, eh?

Have fun everyone!!!! The world is beautiful when we look at it in a positive way!!!! Just have hope that everything will be alright!!! There will be waves of problems facing us from time to time, but as we follow the commandments of God and endure to the end, we are able to receive the happy consequences from the trials of our faith! =) 
3Nephi31:20  
Wherefore, ye must press forward with steadfastness in Christ,having 
perfect brightness of hopeand love of God and of all men. Wherefore,  
if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the endbehold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.



Sister Yeap









No comments:

Post a Comment